USS Intrepid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Aboard!!

+4
ensignopz
Sabrina
drcrank
Captain Awesome
8 posters

Go down

Welcome Aboard!! Empty Re: Welcome Aboard!!

Post  Hicks Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Hicks;
An exaggerated piece of flesh, with angular pits for cheeks and eyes, gauntly sharpens to a stub at the chin. Obsidian hair shadows this ashen face, parting stiffly and slate like to the left just over two brown eyes. A nose protrudes crookedly from his face, similar to the patch of warped skin lying in place of a brow. Quaintly shaped lips mock their obscure surroundings, which consist of a few cherubic wrinkles which denunciate the mouth. Either that, or he's in a near constant grimace.
As for the rest, long legs and longer arms make up most the rest of this lean, sinewy figure. Completing the piece, a pair of elongated hands adhere to small, bony wrists, bearing the weight of his hands resolutely.
History:

As an albino, Hicks was born with bad eyesight. His family was poorer than most and were unable to provide him with eye surgery. He was determined to not let his eyesight get the best of him, and so he acted fool-hardy and tried to perform actions he shouldn't. Half of his physical deformations were made by himself by performing such actions. During this near blindness, though, he developed excellent reflexes out of sheer necessity(Hicks isn't a quick learner when it comes to things that he can and cannot do). Later on in life, his parents were finally able to provide him with the surgery he craved. With his new found eye sight, Hicks died his hair black and joined the army(or whatever the have ____ year in StarTrek--The Federation?). The hair color was not the only change, for he developed a rather witty(and sometimes disarming) personality. In the army, he was known for earning beatings from his fellow men by using this witty tongue of his(unofficial fights that never... happened). He enjoyed any tussle. To him, victory is a very subjective thing.

Anyways, he excelled in his given field until he came to where he is now.

His head begins to nod slowly as his eyes make their way around the room, finally settling upon the presiding commander. On the right side, his lips rise into a smirk.
"...Hicks, Lieutenant Commander and Chief of Security, reporting,"

Last edited by YourCyborg on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to say my character had eyes, woops! Edit 2--stupid grammar error.)
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Jose Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:33 am

well i'm back, quite the bumpy and long shuttle ride lol seems like i've missed quite a bit No so pardon my being slow to get up to speed. be back soon bounce
Commander Jose
Commander Jose

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:11 pm

Welcome aboard Commander It is a pleasure to have you here.
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

https://ussintrepid.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ScienceBuff Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:48 pm

sunny good day all! I am your 'trusty' science officer... hehehe yes I know science and what not Evil or Very Mad ... see you on the bridge lol!
ScienceBuff
ScienceBuff

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:22 pm

So sorry
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Rinabarger Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:44 pm

O joy!
Lt.Rinabarger
Lt.Rinabarger

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Jose Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:42 pm

i kinda spaced that part lol oops
Commander Jose
Commander Jose

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:35 pm

Our first officer is also a helpful morale officer at times. Should your captain be unavailable of course. And as for you Lt. Rinabarger, perhaps Commander Jose did not explain that money doesn't exist in this century and you will not be paid.
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Rinabarger Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:33 pm

Hey i am LT. Rinabarger Chief Engineer, U break it i fix it......with a little pay of course ;P
Lt.Rinabarger
Lt.Rinabarger

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Jose Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:30 pm

Hello all i'm first officer commander jose, any concerns or comments let me know Very Happy i'd like to help where i can
Commander Jose
Commander Jose

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Uh, thank you ensign. . . . . I think. Anyway welcome Doctor, Sabrina, and uh tara! Thank you for coming aboard!
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ensignopz Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:48 pm

greetings. i am ensign tara, the operations officer aboard this fine vessel. my job is basically to eavesdrop on every conversation in the galaxy. so what you did last summer? yeah, i know ALL about it. ;D i'll be busy gathering gossip at the bridge. adieu.
ensignopz
ensignopz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabrina Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:38 pm

Good Day to everyone. I am Sabrina and I'm here to make this voyage as pleasant as possible for you. I will provide drinks (all kinds), desserts and a kindly ear if you need to vent about your captain or any other crew members. See you soon in Ten Forward!
Sabrina
Sabrina

Back to top Go down

Welcome Aboard!! Empty im the doctor

Post  drcrank Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:22 pm

hey im the doctor aboard the intrepid so come to me if you aren't feeling well and i'll get you back up and running!

Dr. C
drcrank
drcrank

Back to top Go down

Welcome Aboard!! Empty Welcome Aboard!!

Post  Captain Awesome Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:05 pm

Welcome to all I am your captain of this voyage on the USS Intrepid!! I look forward to serving with you (and displaying our nerdiness) and I hope this is a successful thing! Engage

Last edited by Captain Awesome on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum