USS Intrepid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble coming

3 posters

Go down

Trouble coming Empty Re: Trouble coming

Post  Sabrina Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:01 pm

"I've helped all the sick crewmen to sickbay and the corridors are clear now. I truly hope that we don'e see the Jem'Hadar again! I'm running low on Romulen Ale. So I think I shall run a Happy NO JEM'HADAR Hour tormorrow from 1600-2200. Hope to see everyone here."

Last edited by Captain Awesome on Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No quotation marks geez mom)
Sabrina
Sabrina

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Jose Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:53 pm

her voice crackled over the comm system "Sabrina call security if you need help moving the bodies, and then please walk the corridors near you and help any injured crew members to sickbay, thank you."
Commander Jose
Commander Jose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabrina Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Now that her heart had stopped racing, Sabrina decided it was time to take out the trash--namely 3 dead Jem'Hadar!! And a beautiful bottle of Romulen Ale. "Oh well," she said, "sometimes sarifices have to be made to stay alive."
Sabrina
Sabrina

Back to top Go down

Post  ensignopz Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:18 pm

"As much as I would love and need a drink right now, I think I'd better continue checking the ship," she chuckled and patted Sabrina on the shoulder. "Those blasted Jem'Hadar seem to be crawling around everywhere. These ones should be out for at least seven hours, though. Gimme a call if something else comes up, mm'kay?" She gave her a reassuring smile before slipping again through the doorway.
ensignopz
ensignopz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabrina Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:12 pm

Sabrina knew that she was about to die, when out of nowhere a phaser was fired and the 3 Jem'Hadar fighters fell to the floor. She ran to her resucer, Ensign Tara, and gave her a big hug and then offered her a drink of her choice.
Sabrina
Sabrina

Back to top Go down

Post  ensignopz Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:08 pm

On a routine manual check of the ship, she heard the crash of breaking glass and shouting emanating from the bar. She ran in, pointing her phaser at the backs of the soldiers. With the adept reflexes of a Star Fleet trained officer, she quickly fired a stunning blast into the backs of the three enemy soldiers.
ensignopz
ensignopz

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominion Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:09 pm

THe jem'Hadar shook off the blow and continued walking toward the woman. His two cohorts with him. One raised his weapon and fired but aimed to high and the shot hit the ceiling and then he glowered and prepared to fire again.

Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabrina Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:24 pm

She turned toward them and yelled, "Get the hell out of my bar!!!". Then she took a bottle Of Romulen ale and hit the one nearest to her on the head. She really regretted using the Romulan ale but it was the heaviest and biggest bottle that she had. Unfortunately, the Jem'Hadar seem to have very hard heads and it didn't faze them one bit. Sabrina then realized that she was in a lot of trouble...
Sabrina
Sabrina

Back to top Go down

Trouble coming Empty Trouble coming

Post  Dominion Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Ten Forward was so peaceful until a transporter interrupted the silence and three Jem'Hadar soldiers beamed into the room and turned toward Sabrina. . .

Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum