USS Intrepid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indoctrination

Go down

Indoctrination Empty Re: Indoctrination

Post  Captain Awesome Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 am

The captain slowly got up and struggled over to the command console. He looked at the screen and saw the Intrepid hurtling into Dominion space. "What the hell are they doing?"
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

https://ussintrepid.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Sun May 09, 2010 3:56 pm

His mind was a fog, he lie on the ground where Weyoun left him after sedating him. He was struggling to wake up. Wait....I'm struggling to get up....not this he!! Opening his eyes he saw the floor and the boot of Weyoun. Just a couple more minutes before it wears off I guess Weyoun didn't fill it all the way
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weyoun Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:18 pm

The Vorta passed the scanner over the healed wound. Then he pulled a sedative out of his belt and activated it on the captains neck. The young man dropped to the floor almost instantly. "That was easy, now I have to deal witht his pesky ship. I swear the last time we met half of the crew died!!" As the alarm went off

Weyoun

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:43 pm

He winced as teh scanner passed over his raw flesh. "I suppose it would but you are respnosible for a war that is tearing my quadrant apart and I cannot help you kill al of my friends" He looked up at the Vorta. "However, I AM getting tired of this constant pain,"
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weyoun Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:38 pm

He walked up to the Captain and removed the pacified rodent. "Captain, wouldn't it be easier if we could stop this charade and you just tell me what you want?" He walked up to him and began to repair the damage to his stomach. "After all being friends is far less painful, than being enemies".

Weyoun

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Danny looked up at the man in horror. "You can't be serious" and as the rodent started to burrow through his stoamch skin and the captain let out an agonizing scream. "You won't get anything from me, of I am lucky this will kill me and you will have gained nothing!" With that he screamed again as the rodent began to burrow into his stomach muscle but then it stopped and seemed to have died.
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weyoun Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:56 pm

A small flash of light flickers from Weyoun's phaser before hitting the captain. Moments later, the cage creaks open and Weyoun motions for two solders to enter. Hearing a sharp, quick voice, the two soldiers quickly follow their superiors command and drag Danny out of his cell. "You are too groggy from the blast... I want you awake for this..." Weyoun says, slowly pronouncing each syllable at first and then slurring the words into to a hiss (which would have been appropriate from either of his two Jem'Hadar guards).

A day later, Danny finds himself nude and tightly bonded to a metallic table.
"Captain! I'm so glad that you could make it!" says Weyoun as he walks up the the table, "I hope you enjoy this as much as this little creature here."
A fuzzy rodent of some sort, with long light colored hair, is then placed on the captains gut. Next, a bucket shaped container is placed over the rodent.
Small amounts of smoke begin billowing over its top.

"Captain, my captain. While my superiors may disapprove of my methods... I'm a person of chance. This animal that has been placed on your stomach is quickly being suffocated by large volumes of smoke. It's only escape will be through your stomach. If you're lucky, my pet might suffocate. It also may not go through any important organs as it tries to tunnel through your body to escape. If you're not lucky, though, then my pet will get lost and confused and may just kill you as it tries to escape."
A smug look quickly crosses Weyoun face.
Weyoun doesn't take chances.
Just before leaving, Weyoun turns his head to say, "And, of course, we will stop upon disclosure."

Last edited by Captain Awesome on Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This Weyoun got a little ahead of himself torturing the captain)

Weyoun

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:37 pm

"killing me won't get you anything" he spat and then thought about ways to escape. There has to be a way out of this cell he thought if only my crew would help me.
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weyoun Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:40 pm

pathetic. he said as he walked out of the room. dont give him any food or water. he told the guard then left for his own private quarters

Weyoun

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:48 pm

He gasped as the wind slowly returned to his lungs. Wiping the blood from his lip, he stood at hollered after the Vorta, "I'm stronger than you think!" He said hoping he had eliminated the queasiness from his voice. "Much. . . stronger. . .I will never break" He trailed off and sat down exhuasted.
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  weyoun Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:04 pm

"fine then." he said and slapped the pitiful captain across the face. i expect you will eventually crack. but until.. his voice trailed off, as he kneeed the young man and in the stomach with so much force the captain threw up all over the floor. "pitiful...." he murmured then walked away

weyoun

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:20 pm

All he did was lust look up and smiled.
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weyoun Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:06 pm

He walked over to the force field and looked at the captain. "Now come now captain. Surely you gazed out the window and saw how many ships. I'm growing tired of your lies TELL ME

Weyoun

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:07 pm

He gazed at the floor wanting so badly to rush up to the man and punch him in the mouth but he maintained his composure. "I have no idea. We weren't at DS9 long enough and when we were there I remained on my bridge the whole time. Sorry"
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weyoun Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:01 pm

he paced back and forth as he looked at the young captain. "Now lets try this again. . . What are the defenses for the station Deep Space Nine?"

Weyoun

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:04 pm

He glared at the Vorta and spat again "I will not serve as an agent nor will I help the Founders do anything against the Federation Klingon alliance. No matter how much physical torture or emotional strain you put me through I remain loyal to my ship and crew and the Federation"
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weyoun Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:29 pm

The Vorta looked down at the prisoner. "Now. . .see what did I tell you you just did not want to listen." Dropping the forcefield he repaired the broken arm. "Now are you ready to listen to my proposals?"

Weyoun

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:20 pm

He kicked out at the Jem'Hadar soldier and the soldier dropped him and spinning he turned toward Weyoun to put that man out of his misery. . .but forgot about the other one which grabbed his arm and twisted it until it snapped and he gasped in pain and fell to the floor. The force field was reactivated and he lie there trying to breathe and cradled his broken arm.
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weyoun Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:05 pm

He looked at his Jem'Hadar guards and nodded and the forcefield dropped. The guard grabbed the captain and heaved him up on his feet and then the Jem'Hadar hit him across the face with his scaly forearm. Blood began to trickle down the Captains mouth. "We can do this all day captain until you surrender and the pain will. . .only get worse"

Weyoun

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:52 pm

He glared at the Vorta. "I Will NOT betray my oath to Starfleet or the Federation to help the likes of YOU!" He spat in the air and it fizzled on the force field and he turned away, hoping praying that his crew will save him soon!
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Indoctrination Empty Indoctrination

Post  Weyoun Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:48 pm

The smug Vorta strode toward the battered Starfleet captain and laughed. "you look so sad Danny. You should be glad the Dominion believes you are so worth while! We have chosen you to be our eyes and ears of the Dominion in Starfleet." He got close to the cell and smiled again "A very good agent indeed."

Weyoun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum