USS Intrepid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anamoly

+4
Commander Jose
Lt.Rinabarger
ensignopz
Captain Awesome
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Anamoly - Page 2 Empty Re: The Anamoly

Post  Lt.Rinabarger Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:02 pm

As the LT finally ran in just in time to watch the enemy get away with the capt. he looked around and sighed......"we have alot ahead of us"
Lt.Rinabarger
Lt.Rinabarger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominion Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Suddenly, the soldier that was left rushed over to the fallen captain and transported away with him and the three DOminion ships left the area leaving the Intrepid with twenty soldiers total, battle scarred, and alone without a captain.

Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:55 pm

Already moving the shot grazed his arm and he fired at one of the soldiers and then landed. Gasping in pain he chose to just lay there and hope that the rest would be taken care of. His head hurt his arm was bleeding and he really just did not wish to move.
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

https://ussintrepid.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  drcrank Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:44 pm

the doctor came limping into the room looked up to see the soldiers and shot two in the bak of the head
drcrank
drcrank

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominion Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:26 pm

There was another sound of a transporter and six more Jen'Hadar soldiers beamed onto the ship weapons raised they fired at the four starfleet officers across the room. . . .

Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:15 pm

He stood up once again and shook clear the dizzyness. "Commander, ensign and lieutenant. . ." he fired at an incoming soldier. "We need to retake our ship and destroy these guys once and for all!" He turned and shot another and took the other two out and the bridge was quiet aside from the blaring alarms.
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ensignopz Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Recovering from the momentary shock of the events, she simultaneously sprang out from behind her console and whipped a phaser out of her left hip pocket. She fired into the cluster of enemies directly before her, hitting four square in the chest ((out of character: i'm not sure what these aliens look like...i'm just assuming that they're humanoid? xD)) while the other six scattered. Phaser still brandished before her, she ran to the captain and commander's aid, attempting to help them up.
"Sir! What do you recommend we do? Set phasers to kill?" An anxious, frightened light glittered in the your ensign's eyes.
ensignopz
ensignopz

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:54 pm

He quickly shot the Jem'Hadar soldier and he buckled and fell he turned and tripped over Commander Clare. "Great now I'm down on the ground again" He raised his arm and shot the soldier in the chest and he fell as well. standing up he glanced to see another ten on the bridge alone. He got up and threw himself at another soldier and was slammed into a console and was out cold.
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Jose Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:43 pm

she yelled through the comm system "inturder alert! all hands prepare for hand to hand combat!" while simultaniously reaching for her phaser. but the jem'hadar soldier was too quick and lunged for her arm knocking her to the ground, she rolled out of arms reach and ran, un-expectedly, into the captains legs.
Commander Jose
Commander Jose

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:05 pm

He woke up to the sound of a transporter. He thought to himself My crew needs me and I need to get up. He slowly stood up and was staring a Jem'Hadar soldier in the face "Oh shit!" reaching for his phaser the battle began.
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominion Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:02 pm

The Vorta Chuckled. "My name is Weyoun the Vorta commander of the Dominion warship. You have crossed into the Gamma Quadrant. Prepare to be boarded" THe comm line was shut off and the Jem'Hadar soldiers beamed onto the bridge and into sickbay. . .

Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Jose Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:58 pm

while checking the captains vitals she called to ensign tara to take over checking the captain as the vorta spoke. "This is Commander Jose of the uss Intrepid, who are you and why have you started firing on us?" she said as she walked to the center of the bridge
Commander Jose
Commander Jose

Back to top Go down

The Anamoly - Page 2 Empty leave our space

Post  Dominion Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:46 pm

The viewscreen shimmered into view and A vorta was standing on the ship. "You are tresspassing Federation starship. Prepare to be boarded. . .Ah I see your captain is incapacitated to whom am I addressing?"

Dominion

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:53 pm

Thoughts disjointed he came to to hear a cacophony of sound in his ears. He could feel the blood pooled around his head and he realized with a jolt of fear that he had a concussion. He fought hard to stand but it failed. "unh. . . help me. . ."
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Jose Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:53 am

she stumbled on to bridge as the shock from the last volley of the attacking ships weapons fire reverberated through the ship. catching hold of a console to steady herself she yell to ensign tara over the sounds of the blaring alarms "ensign! on screen!"
Commander Jose
Commander Jose

Back to top Go down

Post  ensignopz Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:18 am

She slammed hard into the monitor before her, jarred by the force of whatever had hit the ship. "Sir, it appears that on of the enemy ships is firing." Another tremor ripped through the Intrepid as still more blasts struck the hull. A ringing sound emanated from her console, almost completely drowned out by the blaring of the red alert alarm. A red message flashed on the small screen.
"Sir, we're being hailed!"
ensignopz
ensignopz

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:37 pm

He sighed as the compotent young man strode onto the bridge. He was still fresh from his academy years but very apt in security and engineering. "man your post lieutenant. I want shields up and full power to phasers NOW!" The ship rocked and he flipped over the railing and lay there for a minute. . .
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Rinabarger Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:05 pm

Yes sir u sommoned me? sorry about w8
Lt.Rinabarger
Lt.Rinabarger

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Awesome Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:59 pm

He came up slowly behind her console and gulped in panic. He looked at the blips coming closer to the ship and his eyes widened in surprise. . ."Oh my god, RED ALERT! ALL HANDS TO BATTLE STATIONS!!" Racing to the upper part of the bridge he slammed his hand on the comm system. "LT Ross to the bridge immeadiately!"
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ensignopz Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Fingers dancing over the keys, she effectively slowed the ship. The faint humming that normally surrounded the ship during warp drive faded with the slowing speed to a slight whisper and she proceeded to scan the area. Three green triangles blipped on the small screen, causing her eyes to widen in surprise.
"Sir, it appears there are three ships of unknown origin off the portbow..."
ensignopz
ensignopz

Back to top Go down

The Anamoly - Page 2 Empty The Anamoly

Post  Captain Awesome Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:17 pm

I sighed as I looked at my scanner and it showed that the Intrepid was approaching thier first mission. I smiled and said to ensign Tara "Ensign take us out of warp. Activate sensor scans" Turning to Commander Barnes who was temporarily replacing my XO I said "What do you think we'll see here?"
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2